Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17?

This birthday weekend is taking a turn for the worst. I took my Global test today. "Please god, let me pass. Get me out of here. I want to graduate with everyone else. I don't want to be stuck in this mess anymore." Those words I kept repeating in my head the entire two hours I was taking the test. I certainly hope I passed. I probably didn't though. God, I hope I did.

Tomorow is round 2. US History test. And guess the fuck what. I get to see Kayla Urbaniks pretty face tomorrow, haha NOT. I hope she doesn't say anything to me tomorow. I just want to take my test and leave- with no problems.

Then Friday is a big bowl of NOTHING and I get to sit home all day. Fun. Certainly something a 17 year old wants to do on her birthday weekend. Saturday I was supposed to go to Seabreeze with Jaiden, Derrick, Meghan, Nick, my Mom, Dad, and Robert. Jaiden was sick today so I guess thats another excuse for Derrick to keep Jaiden from us. And I really don't feel like hanging out with my over bearing sister all day. So I guess I'll just enjoy working six hours at Wegmans instead. JOY.


Sunday was supposed to be my party. But I highly doubt anyone will show. So whats the point?

And Monday is another giant big bowl of dissapointment just like the rest of my pathetic life.

Crappy Birthday to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment