Friday, August 19, 2011

Conversations and boredom with Beth.

Bethany: Oh, that's a picture of your cheek. You look like a fat Chinese person.
Me: Haha put them up so I can see.

Kelsey *picks up phone*: Hello?
Bethany: would you like some pineapple? ......well too bad. *hangs up phone*.

Bethany: Whats a canvas sack fsjsljsdf.
Kelsey: Whats a what?
Bethany: A ... CANVAS....SACK...BACK..PACK!
Kelsey: Oh, i dunno.
Bethany: Me either.
Kelsey:....
Bethany: Faggotry portal.

Bethany: Oh, oh, oh. Kelsey.?
Kelsey: What?
Bethany: I love you:)

Bethany: Tattoo, Cachoo, choo choo choo. ... my nose itches. HAYAYAY.

Bethany: OMG you look like a fish... you look like a fish.
Kelsey: Um..why'd you repeat yourself.
Bethany: What? I didn't.
Kelsey: Yes you did. You said I look like a fish, twice.
Bethany: Oh. Your a sack fack back dack.


Now, this is what me and Bethany do when we're bored and there just happens to be a computer scanner in the room!
Love you, bitch.<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment