Thursday, August 25, 2011

...?

Everytime I say something, no matter what it is- you always shut me out of your life. So you have no one to blame but yourself. I do love you. I was venting. Am I not allowed to do that?

What happened to working through our problems?
It was a post reaching out to you.
I thought maybe you'd talk to me and apologize for doing that stuff even if you didnt mean it


I forgot. No one apologizes to me.
Not my mom- for being a horrible mom, always putting me on the back burner.
Not my dad- for calling me a whore, slut, cunt, whatever name he feels i am at that point.
Not Meghan- for hogging Jaiden from me.
Not anyone.

I guess i'm not good enough to deserve an apology.

But just remember when i'm gone and out of this world- THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment